Love my Venza!
By kfifield24 on
2011 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I originally wanted a Chrysler Pacifica and was very disappointed that they stopped producing this car. I drove a Subaru Outback for 11 years and I loved this car dearly. I was planning on buying another or Venza, or a Pacifica. I loved the LOOK of the Venza, however the 2009's were pathetic inside. I waited and kept hoping it would improve. I read alot of reviews and the number one complaint was the rough ride. It definitely has a stiff ride but that to me makes it fun to drive. I loved my AWD, but the FWD is working quite nice as well. It is also does not have excellent fuel economy, but is comparable to my Subaru's mileage. Everyday I tell someone, I LOVE MY VENZA!
Favorite Features
I really enjoy the bluetooth phone capability. Dailing through the contacts in the system is not the best, but recieving calls could not be easier and the clarity is exceptional. My second favorite is the car looks AWESOME. It looks expensive, racey, and smart, and I bought it at a fair price.
Suggested Improvements
The interior is not the best, but is not horrible either. I am very active and I would have liked a choice of a darker interior because the light interior is already showing wear, and it gets dirty quicker. The bluetooth capability works great for me. The camera is not that great , but it is better than nothing at all. I would have bought the fully loaded Venza, but the navigation system was horrible and not worth the $4,000 extra. It has a wonderful amount of room and comfortable for passengers.