2003 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A Mom and 2 Teens

2003 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

A Mom and 2 Teens
By DonnaJ on

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I Love my Sequoia!!. In the snow, I feel safe because I am confident that I can control the car as long as I drive appropriate for conditions. I taught 2 teens to drive it. We moved across the country with the car loaded with "stuff" and 2 dogs and still had room to stretch out and sleep. Changed the oil every 3K miles and serviced the car per recommendations and it still performs great at 90K miles. To date, the only problems we've had is the latch on the tailgate and the cd player had to be replaced. I wish the gas mileage was better with the price of gas rising but I'm not trading it in yet! Getting to the 3rd row of seats isn't very easy.

Favorite Features

The ability to change the seating configuration is probably my favorite feature. It allows me to carry large objects, lots of kids and make long trips more comfortable to name a few.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the gas mileage. Offer bucket seats for the middle row and the ability to remove the middle row of seats. It's hard to put in a TV.