Impressed
By Satori on
2006 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I do my part any way I can to help the environment, including converting to a Vegan lifestyle in order to reduce toxic emissions from meat processing. The obvious way I could do more was to get rid of my two Infiniti gas hogs, which I did. Coming from luxury vehicles with every amenity to my Prius was very easy, like a breath of fresh air. The only things anyone could miss would be power seats, lumbar support, a sunroof and more sound deadening. However, all of these add considerable weight, therefore reducing mileage. I feel as if I have lost no features from my luxo-barges, and gained a clearer conscience. I really love that I am not assumed to be pretentious, or image-conscience anymore.
Favorite Features
Surprising power with full battery, HID headlights, Smart key (better than Infiniti), Bluetooth, Back-up camera, Navi, Voice control, Great a/c even with engine off in 105 degree weather, More cargo space than my FX35 had, huge rear seat, storage galore. Most bugs flow over and not into the car.
Suggested Improvements
Front seats really do need to be able to have more aft travel, lumbar support would be great as well as headrests that move fore and aft. Tired of Bambi, birds and butterflies following the car and sunflowers popping up in my exhaust wake.