2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Consumer Review: Perfect Solution for a greeny

2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Perfect Solution for a greeny w/ 3 kids!
By Julia on

2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We just had our 3rd child and this has been perfect for us! I was dreading getting a bigger vehicle but I've fallen in love with this car! Such a smooth ride and we can fit an infant car seat, a 7 year old in a booster seat and a 9 year old all in the second row, but if they want more room one of the older kids can sit in the 3rd row! With the third row up it's hard to fit other things in the back, but if we wanted more room we would have gotten a mini van! It's fun watching the gas mileage and I love when the engine shuts off because we've slowed down or stopped. Love how it charges the battery going down hill! I love the look of it. It would be nice if it was a little higher off the ground.

Room, gas mileage is great for an SUV, so many safety features!!!

Back up camera!!! A little higher off the ground for back roads, being able to off-road would be nice! Also it has the rear heat for 3rd row, but no rear A/C which would be nice on hot days.