1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
excellent car
By joe397 on 07/16/12 10:42 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

very reliable. has 63000 miles on it and i have driven almost all of it. done long drives of 250 miles a day on it and never given any problems.

a true keeper
By praiznhym4ever on 12/09/11 19:38 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought my 94 corolla DX back in 07, my aunt was going to buy a brand new camery and the dealership was only going to give her $1,400 on trade for her corolla. me at the time was driving a 99 kia sportage wich when i bought it i really thought it was a very nice looking suv. but thats all that was good about my sportage. it was a money pit! so I bought this corroalla from my aunt wich she had bought this car brand new. it only had like 104,000 miles on it and like 14 yrs old at the time. and @187,000 and no plans of trade in no leaks uses no oil how ever i did change the oil from reg. 10-30 to 10-30 synthetic blend. great car not afraid to take it anywhere.

Slow acceleration
By Rick on 07/20/10 16:12 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

My 1994 Corolla is really a '94 Geo Prizm (same as). I have over 220,000 terrific miles. Currently, however, I have experienced slow acceleration under 50 MPH and it hates air conditioning at those speeds. Twice the car has stalled after sitting out over night in heavy rain. A whiff of carb. spray does the trick. I have a very highly skilled Toyota mechanic and he has looked at everything and cannot find anything wrong. The car runs like a demon on the Interstate at 70 MPH and does not use a drop of oil. After sixteen years it still starts without touching the gas pedal. Still a great car but this issue is a major annoyance.

Security
By DELPINE on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

WHEN i GET IN MY CAR, i FEEL CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL TAKE ME WHERE i WANT WITH LITTLE MAINTENANCE.

Corolla - A winner!
By Cluesdad on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

94 LE Wintergreen color..Silver Anniv Edition..Bought new..now with 170K mi..still runs like new..regularly maintenanced..minimal repair..smooth quiet ride..smooth shifting transmission..cold air..haven't thought about what I'll replace it with..I may not need to replace it..ha..Toyota did it right with this car..