Used 1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

The mighty Corolla
By evrynite

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Best car that I have ever owned.

excellent car
By joe397

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

very reliable. has 63000 miles on it and i have driven almost all of it. done long drives of 250 miles a day on it and never given any problems.

simple and easy to understand controls and instrumentation

more leg room would be appreciated

a true keeper
By praiznhym4ever

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought my 94 corolla DX back in 07, my aunt was going to buy a brand new camery and the dealership was only going to give her $1,400 on trade for her corolla. me at the time was driving a 99 kia sportage wich when i bought it i really thought it was a very nice looking suv. but thats all that was good about my sportage. it was a money pit! so I bought this corroalla from my aunt wich she had bought this car brand new. it only had like 104,000 miles on it and like 14 yrs old at the time. and @187,000 and no plans of trade in no leaks uses no oil how ever i did change the oil from reg. 10-30 to 10-30 synthetic blend. great car not afraid to take it anywhere.

94 corolla
By ryito11223344

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

thank you 1994 toyota corolla for saving my life! i bought in 2009 with 165.000 on her. had untill today 1-11-11 and those were some of the best moments of my life! fun to drive, great maneuvering, awsome on gas $20 lasted 2weeks easy with the 10 gallon tank. very reliable, would of drove her cross country if i could. but today is the end of it all when somone didnt yeild at the end of the offramp, and cutting off a four lane st rt, which basicly means i t boned her in the side. i seen her coming and hit the brakes (with this ohio snow you dont stop so good) and its over. but after 17 yrs, the factory airbags did thier trick and saved our lives. thank you toyota for all the great times

great on gas!, great in snow( i went places 4x4;s got stuck in!!!!!!!!!!!) fun to drive, easy to work on (believe it or not)

for the year, it was made, it wasa great value

Loved my Toyolla
By s

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Bought it with 40k, now at 160k with only standard repairs needed- alternator, radiator. Alternator kept needed to be replaced after the first one, but that is apparently not that unusual for rebuilt ones. One of the rear door handles didn't work from the outside, had it fixed once but happened again. Overall: super reliable, not super fast but still fun to drive (5 speed manual), great mileage.

Reliability, mileage.

Not super comfy on long trips especially for passengers.