2006 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Great Ride

2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

Great Ride
By Happy w/Toyota on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Toyota and I had very high expectations from reviews I had read about the Toyota brand. I looked at many other cars before I bought the Solara, but decided on the Solara because of its quality and driving experience. I've had the car for about a year now and I am extremely happy with the decision to buy it. Overall fit and finish is excellent and the car is very quite. Wind and road noise is very low. You really can't hear the engine when the car is in park either. The back seats are quite large and can comfortably seat two adults. I chose the 4 cyl engine for better gas mileage and I am averaging about 29-30 mpg in mixed highway and city driving (that's with air/heat).

Love the styling both in and out. Gas mileage has been great. Feels solid and well built compared to a lot of the American brands (sad to say). Based on this experiance hard to imagine owning anything but a Toyota. If your looking for a new car it would be worth while to test drive a Solara.

No car is perfect but I really can't think of anything I would change.