2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
The Solara SLE will blow you away!
By thetoolman on 04/28/05 22:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

No car is perfect but the Solara comes close. First the few cons: 1. If you are over six feet tall you will find the headroom tight especially in the rear. 2. The view out the rear window is poor. Other than that this car ROCKS! To have a smooth, powerful, reliable, beautiful loaded head turner of a car for under 27m is incredible. The interior is impeccable with high quality materials fit for the finest Lexus. Outside the car looks like the $64,000 Lexis SC430 except that it has a real back seat (roomy too!) and a big trunk. Go figure. The smooth powerful V6 is a joy to behold and the interior cabin seems soundproof. The SLE is loaded with features but the best feature is owning one.

Buy It!
By Jim on 04/22/05 22:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had 2 Maximas before the Sport Solara and this Solara is so much better than the Maximas. This is a great design. The black sport, V6 and sun roof is and awesome ride an really gets noticed. It's amazing that Toyota doesn't market these cars more... a great looking and performing ride for about $10,000+ less. This vehicle is a Lexus... Best vehicle I've ever owned.

Please address blind spots
By l young on 04/17/05 03:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

There are unavoidable blind spots in the back. It is very difficult to safely change lanes and see oncoming cars. Please also address the back windows to be opened independently on each passenger side. It is scary to drive and to teach a young driver in this car.,...

Great Value
By Shana on 04/10/05 13:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I recently test drove the SE V6. I'm rough on my cars, I drive them hard, so when I took it for the test drive I truly worked its performance features. It has a lot of power, the engine offered smooth acceleration, it cornered smooth, but not as well as some of its wider couterparts. All and all I was pleasantly surprised with its power. I test drove several of its "brand name" counterparts, and found that this was a better quality car for the money, and was a great value. My first brand new car, and I'm very happy with my decision.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.