1.NO TAPE DECK! Tape deck removed and
replaced with useless map guide.
2. Passenger front seat is not
3. Neither trunk nor passenger door
can be opened with a KEY. Can only be
opened from INSIDE the car.
4. Huge pillowed blocks bar rear-view
visibility. Even with cushions
removed, rear bar hinders visibility.
5. Only one electronic key given at
6. Coffee holders not
firm and secure. Coffee always spills
7. Clock not brightly back-lit and
poorly placed. You can't read the time
from the driver's seat.
8. Virtually no room between front and
back seats, which make the back seat
9. CD only plays one CD at a time.
design flaws. Too much obvious cost-
1 Insert tape deck
Can remove map guide
2 Electrify passenger seat
3. Exterior locks on trunk & passenger
4 Remodel safety bar to enhance rear
5 Give TWO electronic keys
6 Move clock closer to driver
Light clock brightly
7 5-CD player
8 Fix coffee holder
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.