2003 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: 2003 Subaru Legacy

2003 Subaru Legacy Wagon - Consumer Review

2003 Subaru Legacy
By RJDouglas on

2003 Subaru Legacy L AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am the mother of three boys and I also work full time. I live in a rural area where the roads can be very hard to drive on in snowy or rainy conditions. This car has yet to fail me. It goes in the snow or rain like a dream. It is the dependable family car, but also is very nice in apperance. It comes with two moon roofs and a very nice CD player-stereo system. It is very comfortable to ride in on long trips and gets excellent gas mileage, especially on the highway. Also, being the parent of three kids, I needed something affordable and I found all of what I needed with the Subaru Legacy. I love this car!

My favorite feature would have to be the AWD system. That is a life saver for me and my family. Of course, the kids favorite features would be the moon roofs and the stereo system!

I have had this car since Feb. 2003, and I cannot think of a single thing I would do to improve it.