Used 2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited PZEV Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Subaru Impreza Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
You get what you pay for.
By firebladepilot on 08/09/14 05:40 AM (PDT)

2013 Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Needs more horsepower to drag the AWD system around. Stereo system was so bad I pulled it out after 2 weeks of ownership. Design and quality of the car is above and beyond what I expected in this price range. I have had ZERO problems with my Impreza, the last 4 Toyotas I bought new all had to go back to the dealer for minor problems or recalls, not the little Subaru. Comfortable for long drives and fun on short ones.

Good little machine
By califchick on 09/29/12 14:13 PM (PDT)

I traded in my VW Jetta sedan a month ago for the Impreza hatchback. As the salesperson informed me during the "I'm still looking" phase, people buy Subarus for the "waist down" performance, as they lack many of the luxuries that other car makers add as perks. Having said that, the leather is good quality, the car handles very well (can't wait to get it in the snow!), and it's got a decent backseat and storage for the daily haul. Bluetooth and USB are decent, but stereo very generic. Controls are simple. Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is interesting...takes some getting used to. One month in, and I'm a happy customer!