1999 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Built to last 1999 Subaru Impr

1999 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Review

Built to last 1999 Subaru Impreza L 2.2
By angelo16 on

1999 Subaru Impreza L 4dr Sedan AWD

I live in the province of Alberta in Canada and we get A LOT of snow. I purchased with 144,000 KM ( now has 151,000km.) From the months of dec to March the snow can get to as much as 1.5-2 feet in one fall. That being said the AWD is amazing. I have so much fun driving this in the winter. When winter falls here people hate driving cause a lot of our vehicles are FWD or RWD. I sometimes make and excuse to drive somewhere just so I can rip around and take corners with the amazing AWD. The only problem I have had is the bolt holding the alternator busted so i was running on battery for a while and no power steering. Easy enough I just purchased a stainless steel one and it was fixed

Favorite Features

Im not so picky about vehicles. This thing satisfies my needs for now. The AWD has got to be the best thing for me right now. The handling and the torque is pretty nice for this small car. All in all I like it. The reliability is awesome. nothing has majoy yet.

Suggested Improvements

More HP( everyone wants that tho) Cup holder is lame. If you have coffee and you wanna drift in the snow be prepared to have your dash and shift area spilled with coffee. because I did that and forgot about the cup of starbucks in the holder. - I wish the rear seats fold down. I am also a snowboard instructor so I can only fit 1 in the back.