Fun to drive!
By GPFan on
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan
My car has about 85,000 miles on it. The performance, comfort, and styling in general are great. However, even though I've taken excellent care of my car, I've had around 3,000 in general repairs over the past year. My headlight lenses went 1st - Apparently the glue used to hold them on the headlight assembly dry rots, and they can fall off. But, you can't buy just the lenses. The blower motor and resistor - for the interior vents needed replacement. Also, about a month ago, my brake calipers went bad in front. At present, it's in the shop getting it's transmission fixed, and the upgraded parts - which is by no means cheap. I don't want to scare anybody, the car's really been great.
Favorite Features
Body styling, great performer for the buck, excellent mileage for a potent v6, great stereo, and toasty seat warmer for those cold leather seats in winter.
Suggested Improvements
Throw a v8 in there for even more umph. Offer dual heated seats - if not already done. 4wd perhaps. A MANUAL TRANSMISSION PLEASE!! More cars need stick shifts as an option!