2007 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:
Now I own two black convertibles!
By Barb on 11/28/06 11:42 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Started out to buy a rational vehicle, since I already own a high performance roadster--(1991 RX7 convertible). My husband declared the Civic and Mazda 3 boring. I suggested a 4 seat convertible. We chose a hardtop so we'd have a car to leave at the airport without worrying. I'm really pleased. It's not a sports car, or all that high performance, but it is fun. Handling is very good for a car its size and the back seat roomy enough for adults. With this car, I can have my top down and pick up the kids, take the dog to the vet, etc. Charlie Brown once said the key to happiness is to own a lake and a convertible. Convertible = fun. Now I drive one almost every day!

Good Choice
By SteveSoriano on 11/26/06 22:23 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Under $30k with all the options, including the bigger engine. Try that in a Solara or a Eos, or a BMW....all of which were considerations for me. The Pontiac guys are so hungry they give these away at invoice, less rebates. I like the 100,000 mile warranty.. The car is zippy around town, quiet on the freeway, and there is plenty of room for two in the back seat. I have had better cars, but none for under $50k.

Pontiac G6 GT 3.9 4dr 6spd
By Scott on 11/26/06 12:02 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It seems like this will be a good car. I'm typically a Mopar guy, but the fact that this is one of the few sedans with a V6/manual transmission is the reason I bought it. Only complaints are the gas mileage is lower than expected (19.5 city), but hopefully it'll improve as the engine breaks in and the interior scuffs easily. Not impressed with XM radio, my friend's Sirius seems much better. The car is comfortable, rides smooth, and fairly quit. Over all pretty solid.

Amazing Power
By Henrey on 11/04/06 23:08 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 GTP 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When i first bought my G6 i was amazed of the power this beast has, for the price paid it was well worth the money. Its V6 3.9 liter 240 hp engine is amazing. It is a fun car for the entire family.

my new G6
By maidmo on 11/04/06 17:42 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Beautiful car, I am very proud ! Hard to see through the back window, though.- I have to use mirrors totally, needs Lumbars in front seats, but passengers in the rear are very comfy. Trunk is huge and wonderful! Some work needs to be done on the design so we can see out the back windows.. there are major blind spots.

Fun in the Sun
By Tom Sully on 11/02/06 19:04 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been nothing but all fun. The only problem that I have had with this car is that when it was only 2 weeks old the top wouldn't go down. The dealer said that it was a broken hinge.

My Convertible
By krhahn on 10/29/06 15:49 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have not had the automobile long, but the handling and striking good looks are incredible.

Problem overflow container
By Degy on 10/25/06 08:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second time took car back for service because overflow container leaks anti freeze. Not the best set up because container has a seam in the middle. When the car heats up antifreeze expands and leaks at the seam.

Pontiac G 2007
By Bradley Melton on 10/18/06 10:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I got my 2007 Black GT G 6 on 9/11. My wife who has hated my previous convertibles loves this one. It is real quiet with the top up. I can now hear my 88 year old mother talk while I drive her around. Looks ? With the top down this car gets all kinds of looks. Power? I only have the 3.5 and this thing moves along real nice. I went to get around some traffic going home form work on 95 S and I looked down and I was breathing on 90. Whoops! At 3K I will switch over to the Mobil 1 Extended Performance oil. The trunk with the top up has a fare amount of room and there is more room in the back seats than I expected.The last Pontiac I had lasted 190K & did not burn oil.Fun Car-Me? I am 58 yrs old.

conv-fun
By vanwormer7 on 10/17/06 16:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

good handling, great brakes, lots of attention by others. reminds me of the old fords of 57, 58.and 59.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.