Jeff's 6 year itch
By Jeff's 6 year itch on
2000 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan
New 2 year old with 32k in 2002. 2 mnths later trans went. Dealer replaced at their cost, but forgot a few bolts during the repair. Yup fluids all over the engine and driveway. Rear window came off the track 2x's. Sunroof was completely replaced(glass and all) because of wind noise. Wonderful steering noise started just after 39k miles(sorry warranty done). After that my ignition key doesn't always want to turn (happens to both of my keys), and leaves the million dollar question- will it start today. 2 alternators later and 4 weeks after the last one car died again. To make if even better it was on my Birth Day (9/16). I only have 57k miles on a 6yr old car-why I ask do I have so many issues.
Favorite Features
Like the ride and style. Although mine is the SE, it has may bells and whistles (leather, track control, ABS).
Suggested Improvements
GMAC reps told me they are seeing many issues with the redesigned models. Let's improve on quality folks. It would be ok if the purchase price was slightly higher as a result. In the end it is the same old story PAY OF IT NOW, OR PAY FOR IT LATER-I prefer up front. Hope redesign brings back quality.