Exceeds My Expectations!
By Meshella on
2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I have to admit, I cried when my husband traded in our 02 VW Beetle for this car. This is my first Nissan and I am VERY impressed by the quality of this car. The ride is smooth and quiet, plenty of head and leg room for everyone to fit comfortably, and amenities galore you would not expect to find on such a well priced car ($18,400)! We have close to 8K miles on our SL Versa. The gas mileage went from OK (27 mpg) to GREAT (32) as it becomes more broken in. We have every option imaginable, sunroof, bluetooth, remote keyless entry/ignition, cruise, CVT, stero upgrade with AUX port, steering controls, power everything, sporty body kit upgrade and no problem with any of it.
Favorite Features
All the gadgety options that are available on this entry level car. GAS MILEAGE! Overall price. Comfort of the seats. The height of the vehicle almost makes it feel like a crossover and makes it easy to get in and out of.
Suggested Improvements
The back seats don't fold down completely leaving about a 2" hump. The whole car could afford to be a tiny bit wider. The only reason I didn't give this car a perfect 10 is because it's not a "performance" car and "Fun to Drive" for me = FAST. It does very well for its class though!