1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Great almost
By ryanjg on 08/15/10 00:54 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

My truck has been great needs just the regular things only thing i would change is the plastic parts everything plastic just breaks or warps visors broke rear window hings and bumper step maybe being in Colorado the uv rays may be part of it but still. But would never get rid of it

King Cab is King
By splendid vehicle on 01/18/10 20:47 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck new in late 1992, 17 years ago. It has been used hard, especially in summers and fall, hauling canoes, camping and waterfowl hunting. I can't imagine a more reliable truck. I replaced the clutch 3 years ago. All other repairs have been standard. The frame is showing superficial rust. Thats it! This is one spectacular vehicle. Oh, but a cupholder would be good.

Dependable
By Agator82 on 01/18/10 16:33 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

my Dad purchased this truck new from the dealership in 1993, and after 15 years decided to pass it on with 180,000 miles. All I can say is great truck. Had its first brake job at 201,000; clutch at 194,000. Two starters, but not much else. I will keep this one for a long time.

TOUGH
By Jason on 01/23/09 20:11 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my hardbody since I got out of school, gave it H*&& since. Got 250k on it and it still starts every time, runs as good as the day I got it with 124k. Had to put a couple trannys in it but like I said, I drive the heck out of it. Very tough engine, takes beating after beating but always changed oil on time.

Love this Truck!
By Ostrling on 03/15/07 19:52 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have had many cars and trucks but I really just like driving my Nissan. It has been a very dependable and reliable friend over the years. It's outlasted two wifes! Great engine, excellent build quality, fantastic off road capability, comfortable seats and overall a nice looking rig. Highly recommended. The bed is 6'8", longer than most. If you put a top on it you can sleep in back easily making weekend trips to the beach or mountains fun and economical. Try it, you'll like it!

200k and still kicking
By nissandriver4ever on 12/11/06 12:14 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have over 200k on my nissan and it still runs great, doesn't use a drop of oil, and have never had to do any serious repairs. It gets excellent highway gas mileage (23 MPG) and is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. I'll never buy any truck other than a Nissan again!

My used Nissan Truck
By Jeremy on 01/05/05 18:48 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought my 1993 Nissan King Cab Pickup with 94,000 miles on it and it now has 152,000. I have the 4-cylinder / 5 speed combo and feel the power to weight ratio on the 4WD is not good enough. The additional transfer case weight, suspension, slighly bigger tires absolutely rob this motor of power. A small truck such as this should get 17 - 18 MPG, not 14 - 15. It does have reliability and true toughness on back roads, so camping is a non-issue. I am pleasantly suprised about where it can go. It does boast a thicker / heavier frame than a Toyota. However, buy the Toyota. A cheaper Nissan is NOT the answer. If you are looking at trucks, and are afraid to spend the extra money up front cost on a a Toyota, buy one anyway.

Just keeps on going.....
By Ponyboy on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought my pick-up used in 1996. I have since then racked-up 180,000 miles on the odometer! The ONLY thing I have ever had to replace was an ignition relay (twice), and that only cost $15 each time. My truck is a five speed, and I have never had to replace the clutch! Nobody believes me, but the original clutch is still in it! The engine still runs strong, does not leak, and does not smoke. With regular maintenance (like I've always performed) I wonder just how long it will last?! Great job Nissan! This is quality construction!

Great Truck
By Armando on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have never kept any vehicle this long.

I love this truck
By Thomas C. on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have a Nissan 4x4 truck and I love it. If you have the choice of trucks to purchase, than go for a Nissan. That name means reliability to me. Thanks Nissan for making such a perfect truck for people like me.