2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: My Fun Truck

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

LE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

My Fun Truck
By Larry E. Olson on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With exception performance and with just 500 miles on the new engine I traveled to the West Coast with a trailer to purchase and haul back 4 Cushman motorcycles. Driving through snow cover mountain passes, windy valleys and heavy rains the Titan preformed exceptionally well. I was totally pleased with its handling and towing capabilities. I had severe head winds on the return trip and still the Titan was able to make the trip and surpassed all my expectations. I was so pleased that I stopped into Gateway Nissan and shared with the dealership personnel copies of the recent article in Popular Mechanics (Mar 2007), all the good comments I received and my trip experiences. The truck is awesome!

Leather seats, Navigation system, Performance and power, low mellow tone, road handling on wet, ice and snow covered roads, fuel consumption monitors, short turning radius.

Debris deflector. Vehicle seems prone to accepting flying sand and gravel from other vehicles. Windshield was chipped before I could purchase and install a wind/debris deflector on the hood. This seems to help.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review