Only 5,000 miles with issues!!
By khuzbuz on
2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I have experienced problems with the AC blowing hot air and the rear brakes developing a loud metallic grinding/crackling noise. The first time I took it to the dealership they kept the car overnight - the service adviser said there was a service bulletin on the brakes and the brake cylinders needed some lubing. They had no idea why the AC was not cooling periodically. I picked the car up and after a week or so the brakes had the same issue and the AC was HOT all the time! Very uncomfortable driving in 100F+ weather with the windows down! The dealership kept it for 2 nights and figured the brake cylinders had to be replaced as well as the AC compressor. Covered by warranty but what's next???
By needtoknowall
on 08/28/13 18:49 PM (PDT)

I am so happy to finally hear someone having the same problem that i am. They keep taking the car in and the same problem with the sound is reoccurring. I actually brought the car in today to replace the cylinders and unfortunately the sound is still there. This is my fourth time. Bringing the car in tomorrow. Its about the the brakes, if they dont work ...how do you stop? I feel like Nissan doesn't understand that.