2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: So Far, So Good

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

So Far, So Good
By rcusack on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've had the car for just over three months now. My miles per gallon is steadily increasing but I'm still not satisfied that it's anywhere near the EPA estimate. I understand that isn't a perfect number, but it seems unattainable especially considering most of my miles are highway. The design of the car is great. I get compliments constantly. The noise levels in the cabin are average. Nice weather is just arriving so I'll know more about the windows and sunroof soon. Ride quality is very comfortable and the steering is responsive. The engine has enough get up and go to survive city and highway alike. Rockford Fosgate Audio is stellar and I love the intelligent key.

Intelligent key system, HUGE trunk, comfortable seating positions and great field of view from the driver's seat.

The bluetooth microphone doesn't work very well. I think they could've designed the tail lights better. One more cigarette lighter power outlet, it only has one!