2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: It worked but

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

It worked but
By Not again on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car used in 08 w/ 66k miles on it. Within 1st month, fuel injector pump needed to be replaced. Within 1st yr, 2 motor mounts needed to be replaced 3 times each to no fault of my own, leaving my mechanic puzzled. My mechanic says this car has lots of electrical problems. I bought this car because a friend had one that I loved but ended up being a better car for passenger. It didn't drive very well & the transmission didn't like to shift smoothly. Auto open trunk also stopped working for no apparent reason. I would have kept driving it if it wasn't totaled in an accident (to no fault of the Sentra, poor thing couldn't compete with an SUV!) The seat belts and airbags work great!

Aux input, interior and exterior appearance, lots of compartments for storage, strong AC.

Fuel Injector Pump needs to be recalled, too many reported issues for this to go on. I wish it had more power.