1994 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Eh, it's average.

1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

E Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Eh, it's average.
By banyon on

1994 Nissan Sentra E 2dr Coupe

I bought the car in 1999 at 66k miles. I just needed a box that ran until I got out of school, which is exactly what I got. I had a lot of problems with the clutch, replacing it twice. apparently it has some kind of funky "adjustable clutch" which Nissan only made for this year's models. Since I didn't know about it when I bought it, I snapped it clean. You will too, if you ride your clutch like I do. I also eventually had to replace a starter. The check engine light came on a lot due to a bad O2 sensor. Seemed to guzzle a lot of oil, but I treated it badly, not doing the regular maintenance. Good If you just need to get around town.if it's got over 50k miles, don't take a lot of long trips.

Nothing really stands out. It had good trunk space and fuel efficiency. Probably would've lasted longer if I had taken care of it.

Speakers bad, A/C nonexistent. Nissan already stopped making the adjustable clutch, so no more of that. I think I'm gonna go with a Honda Civic since this guy threw a rod and died @85k miles.