Used 1994 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Perfect Car
By mattgraves

1994 Nissan Sentra Limited 4dr Sedan (1994.5)

Bought my Nissan new as a commuter. Went through two Saabs, two fords, and a Nissan pickup as my second car during the past 8 years - but the Sentra has been all but perfect. NO NONE ZERO repairs in 165,000 miles! Timing chain means no expensive belt replacements. Just tires, oil, couple of sets of break pads, and thats it. Aircon still cool, seats survived my children, can't say enough good things.

Power locks, windows, cruise control all standard on the 1994.5 models. Excellent.

None.

I love my sentra
By Midge Grant

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I had 98000 miles before I had any major work done. and then I had to replace the clutch. yes, 98000 miles on one clutch. this is the most reliable, fun to drive little car. Great value for the price of this gem

the price! we were on a budget and purchased this car. but it was fun to drive and reliable and easy on gas! We still have it, 10 yrs old and 180,000 miles!

more improvements would make it the Altima

Tampas finest
By mr. led foot

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

My Nissan has been an exceptional investment with a great history of performance. There have been zero problems and this car could out last me.

Reliable Car
By Sweetumsqa

1994 Nissan Sentra Limited 4dr Sedan (1994.5)

This car is very reliable, I bought it in 99 and it has been very good to me ever since,we are getting a new car in February, but guess what? I love my Sentra so much that we are keeping her and having two cars!

Interior, easy parking, overall car.

Power windows

like a good pair of boots
By srstman

1994 Nissan Sentra Limited 4dr Sedan (1994.5)

have driven the car across the continent (Florida to Alaska) while getting an average of 40-43 mpg with the backseat and trunk fully loaded. the car did very well surviving the Yukons not-so-friendly roads (potholes, dips, washboard, sometimes very steep). i would definately recommend this car to anyone on a budget or someone who just wants a functional car that gets you from A to B (that would be me).

the climbing ability of this car uphill is quite amazing, especially as loaded as i had it. also everything is very basic, no fancy bells or whistles to get in the way.

cd player and better speakers (blown after the first week i had it). cupholders are quite small and interfere with dashboard. no tachometer. needs personal sweedish massage babe to come with it.