Gotta try this car
By valenciae on
2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
My 2001 Xterra died with 202,000 miles. I wanted a comfortable car. I considered the Murano and Pathfinder. The Rogue had a slightly less smooth ride, but not $3000 worth. Very slight difference. I find the ride smooth. So smooth I recommend keeping the heat down and the radio loud. I got sleepy a few times. That car lulls you to relaxation, and an active 10 year old boy to sleep! The seats are comfortable and the back is room. There is only a few inches between the Rogue, Murano, and even the Pathfinder. I get just as much stuff in the back as the Murano. Slightly less than my XT BE CAREFUL OF THE KEYLESS IGNITION. TWICE I DID NOT TURN IT ALL THE WAY OFF.
Favorite Features
The gas mileage is wonderful. THe gage shows you what gas mileage you are getting. I got mine up to 26.4 on one tank of gas. You can easily drive 350 miles on a tank of gas. The tank holds less than my XT but I get 75 miles more. Once I master coasting, i know I can push it up to 30. LOOOVVVEEE the mileage gage! The 6 speaker sound system is awesome. My Pfunk sounds great on it. And Pat Benatar sounds clear as well. There is an Aux port to play the rest of my 16GB music and my 120 GB zune.
Suggested Improvements
The Bluetooth only works with certain phones. I had to buy a new phone (Droid Bionic) You can not play music through blutooth. The USB works in my NEW phone but does not access the the full library. You can not play videos on anything that is not an IPOD. OK so videos on the display may not be wise. After 25 miles it should show you how many miles you have left to empty. BIGGER WARNING WHEN YOU DO NOT TURN THE CAR ALL THE WAY OFF. LEFT ON AUX FOR 2 DAYS. DEAD BATTERY The engine was so smooth I jumped out without it being in park. Luckily I could jump back in. Need to have better warnings.