2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Scary start of owning a new c

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Review

Scary start of owning a new car
By fun2driveguy on

2010 Nissan Rogue S Krom Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Well, the car itself seem to be great, that is until after only 104 miles, I get a check engine light. Yes that right the car has 104 miles on the ticker and we already are experiencing issues. After my "man check" of all fluids etc. I find there is almost no oil in the car. Don't they fill this up at the factory! Either way the nice people at the dealer have taken my new car and I am now stuck w/ versa for the weekend. What a great start. Other than that the awd version is a much smoother driver than the fwd. If you have the choice go awd.

AWD, smooth trans,great bang for the buck, the Krom edition takes away that "soccer mom" factor for those of us that want to feel sporty w/ a side of practical.

i don't know why manufacturers put a storage space for "MP3 players on the left side of a shifter and the input on the right hand side of the radio? also should offer a v6 option for those of us who like sporty look w/ sport power.