BEST CAR EVER!
By steve on
1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe
This car has never done me wrong. It has never failed to start, never hesitated to do what I ask it and has given me back far more than I could ever give it. It starts even in -40c (and below) every time. The only things I have had to replace are the fluids, breaks and tires. The spark plug went at just over 350,000km and original battery just recently gave out at 405,864km. Other than that I have never had to put a dime in it beyond rotations, 1 alignment and changing tires. It is unbelievable to me that Nissan stopped making this car as it is a blast to drive, out performs almost every car I've driven (except new cars) and is straight up amazing! It's never given me anything but it's best!
Favorite Features
Handling, Exterior, Interior, Gas Consumption (EVERYTHING) my absolute favorite part has to be the T tops. The car came with inside covers for them but I've never used them. It means it gets a bit hotter and colder in extreme conditions because of less insulation but you can always see the sky!
Suggested Improvements
NONE! If Nissan ever came out with this car the only thing they could do to improve it would be to modernize it with all the new technologies. and even if they didn't i'd buy it in a heart beat! I LOVE THIS CAR!!