2010 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: 5000 mile update

2010 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Review

5000 mile update
By Billiebad on

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I gotta say - I love this car. I drove my RX330 again today and while the Lexus wins on build quality - the steering, brakes, technology and toughness of the Murano excel. I love the looks, the use of space, the seats. The Lexus has been around and performed well over the years - I will need to rewrite this in 5 years. For golfers - the Murano holds clubs across the back storage - 4 bags easy - the Lexus was not wide enough. I also notice the climate control is better than the RX - one always hit me in the face the Murano circulates the air more effectively. For Mid-size SUV the Murano is hard to beat for value, performance and features.

Engine, steering, brakes, seats, and back up camera. Sun roof, smart key and width.

Get the world comfortable with the long term reliability of the CVT! iPod connection in SL. XM - I missed - two of my three free months - please explain how it works at the dealership. Rather than dumb preview ads - program to explain how to access the freebee. Might have lost a sale.