2014 Nissan Armada SV SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

2014 Armada Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Sort Reviews by

Nice SUV, Very roomy and comfortable drive
By tropo

2014 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Got the truck from CarMax Nissan in MD. The truck is very comfortable to drive, and very roomy inside.

Favorite Features

Keyless entry and start, memory seat and pedals, audio, navigation system, driving position, seats comfort

Suggested Improvements

Missing Blind spot indicator, Tilt down mirrors when car is in reverse, Access to third seat, ventilated front and center seats. Of course gas mileage could be better than 10 Miles per gallon.

Perfect Options
By nutfarmer

2014 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I actually use the features of a large SUV. I frequently use seating for 8 so a 2nd row bench seat was a must have feature. Leather seats and DVs were a required luxury. In addition I wanted actual tires, not the wagon wheels that new SUVs come equipped with recently. Believe it or not, that is a very difficult combination to find in today's market. I was surprised to find the luxury and utility combination I needed in the Nissan Armada. Glad I did. Very nice running, powerful, luxurious and filled with usable technology. All seats are comfortable with good legroom. Whole family loves it on the highway, dirt roads and around town. Price is very good for the group.

Favorite Features

Option of a bench seat in second row. Wonderful technology and luxury features for the price. Power for towing. Ability to choose 2WD or 4x4 or low range. Value for the money. One year free routine maintenance. Professional reviewers bias leans to car based SUVs (station wagons). That is understandable as it is a good choice for many people. However for one vehicle to handle the requirements of my life, it needs to be a luxury truck that seats 8 people. So a big SUV is necessary and Nissan Armada gets the job done.