1994 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: My Car

1994 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

GXE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My Car
By Neicy on

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

I'm a 16 year old GIRL and I have a 1994 Nissan Altima. It's my first car. Anyway, I love my car because it's MINE. The only problems we've had with it occured when it wasn't in my possession. My sister drove it for about a year before I got my license. Anyway while she had it the cruise control went out, the front CV joints had to be replaced, roters turned, and the break lights stayed on causing the battery to go dead. I think a fuse had to be replaced or something. The paint around the grill is fading so because the car is that funny gold color and can't be matched, I'm going to have to get it painted all over.

I don't have one. My speakers are busted so it's not the radio. The tape player no longer works. So I have to get new everything.

I think they did, but the cupholders need to be relocated. I can't change my radio station when I have a soda/water bottle in them. The console should be raised b/c I need an armrest desperately. The backseat could use cupholders. Needs more power.