Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Awesome
By Likechatting

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love the attention I get when driving this car......it is HOT!!

Favorite Features

the flaired fender wells.......the cockpit seating ( very comfortable) excelleration is outstanding!

Suggested Improvements

to bouncy of a ride

350Z first timer
By Gito

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Z experience has been an adventure everyday. I love the feel of the car, the way it handles in every situation. I can say my major disappointment has been with the paint on the car. I have Pikes Peak White and have already had one repaint - damage done at delivery to me, and ready for a second due to rock pings going to metal. I have had to replace my tires and brakes because of poor quality. The engine is amazing. I hate the dealership that I purchased this car from ABC Nissan Phoenix, AZ. It will definitely deter me from buying another vehicle from them. A 2006 is a must have for me! Bad dealer/service department-- amazing car!

Favorite Features

The look of the car and the engine performance.

Suggested Improvements

Paint marks too easily, tires have had a roar and had to be replaced- received hard time from dealership about replacement, brakes, still squeeking after 2 new sets. Cup holders are usless.

Better Than the Boxter
By Bud cook

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 350Z is nice to drive and handles well. I have had 2001 and 2003 Porsche Boxters and 911's in the past. Several with a manual and one a Tiptronic. The 350 Z is easy $10k less also. This car has much more interior room and head room. The performance is also excellent. Plenty of scoot for cruising and passing. Nice glass rear window. It is fairly quiet for a convertable when driving with the top up or down.

Favorite Features

Navigation system. Great for the back roads.

Suggested Improvements

Everything works well but I would say keep the interior simple. Lets not let the newer models get to much glitz and gadgets. Porsche has the right idea there in function and simplicity.

Just plain fun and fast
By dcsinc99

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The dealer has treated me great. The car out performs my expectation. I have a little problem with the navigator and the currency of the DVD disk. Still working on solving that problem. The jury is still out.

Favorite Features

The 6 speed, the low end torque and the sound

Suggested Improvements

The clutch drags a bit through the low gears. The Navigator DVD is very outdated

STREET HUGGER
By ZROCOOL

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

FASTER THAN IT LOOKS, ALOT OF FUN TO ADD AND BUILD WITH NISMO, THE WAY THE TOP OPENS IS UNTOUCHABLE!!! A TRUE COMPACT AFFORDABLE SPORTS CAR.

Favorite Features

POWERPLANT, BACK VIEW TOPLESS.

Suggested Improvements

ORANGE SIDE REFLECTOR STRIP ON HEADLIGHTS ARE VERY UGLY. SHOULD OF MADE IT CLEAR. IT WOULD OF ADDED MORE TO THE SHARP CLEAR HEAD LIGHT LOOK.