2009 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - One to add to your

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

One to add to your shopping list
By BellaCroix on

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This was my first NEW car (7 miles at pick-up) - traded my Dodge Intrepid. I don't know how many times I've noticed people checking the car out even a stranger at the gas station who struck up a conversation with me about the car. It's an absolute dream to drive, a ton of fun and so packed with technology that it's like driving INSIDE a computer sometimes. Highway MPG is very respectable, city isn't the greatest but isn't that bad either. It's not a car to challenge other sport compacts to a race but if you're looking for a fun-to-drive car with enough get-up-and-go to get up and go this is worth adding to your short list.

Favorite Features

Navigation, Sun & Sound Package, F.A.S.T. Key, A/V input jacks, 18" wheels, exterior design.

Suggested Improvements

My only major complaint so far is that the design is obviously done for shorter people, it's very difficult to find a comfortable driving position where you're either not stretching your arms to reach the wheel or bending your knees and hugging the dash.