2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
Love this car
By Dionnie on 06/14/08 22:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best car I've purchased. It handles very well. Lots of muscle and speed. The Sunset Pearlescent color turns a lot of heads. I'm keeping this one.

Absolute Favorite
By Mjkj on 06/03/08 15:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car about 5 days ago after reading numerous reviews and having a friend who currently owns one. I have it say it is great car. I also have a 06' Dodge Stratus that is horrible on gas and bucks on the road when you pass the second gear, so this is a great step up!

I Recommend It!!
By savingchris19 on 03/04/08 14:10 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the brand new 07 Galant ES with the sport package. Seems like it runs great so far, fun to drive, has a good amount of power for a 4 cyl., the dash lights look amazing at night! 360 watt rockford sound system sounds excellent. I had an 03 lancer before I got this car. This car is wayyy better than that was. Only thing wrong with the galant is the disc changer, something is wrong with the number 2 cd slot, but the dealership is putting a new one in for me so its all good. Go get yourself one, I recommend it!

Excellent Car
By Harrisburg Driver on 08/15/07 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 2003 Gallant that ran beautifully for years, and this car is a significant upgrade from that one. If the reliability and durability is as good, I will be extremely happy with this purchase.

2007 Mitsubishi Galant
By milos on 06/21/07 22:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car and I love it. Easy to drive, feels sporty, stable on the road, easy on gas. Mitsubishi is big in Europe and underappreciated in USA. Excellent warranty and real eye pleaser. Looks like a BMW, drives like an Accord, costs like a Chevy!!

Highly Overrated!
By smogtek on 06/07/07 11:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I can't help but wonder if these positive consumer reviews are being posted by mitsubishi dealers themselves. This car is a dog' A nightmare to park for a sedan! it's as wide as a truck or a van with huge blind spots at the rear flanks. Important controls that would be regularly adjusted on a road trip are not illuminated at night. The front windshield has a nasty glare reflecting the chrome accents from the dashboard (too many chrome accents)you need sunglasses to protect your eyes from interior glare. I test drove this car at night or I would have caught this major design flaw and passed. The majority of interior space in this car is all in the rear seating area. Cannot recommend this car!

2007 Mitsubishi Galant
By galant07 on 05/30/07 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is a bargain with a capital "B". I got mine with the sport package (alloy wheels, Rockford stereo w/changer and steering wheel controls, Sirius, spoiler and upgraded lights, security system). Handling is regarded as the best of the mid-sizers and the seats and legroom are fantastic (and I'm 6'3"). Another 20 hp would be nice, but hey, I'm getting 27 mpg with a city/hwy mix and it's peppy enough for most driving. The stereo is just unbelievable and the manual shift mode is f-u-n.

Great car with few problems
By Eric on 04/22/07 11:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had this car for 3 days but love it. Plenty of room all around, including ample trunk space. The engine is very responsive and can push you back against your seat when you want it and it has a great throaty hum from 2K RPM and up. It looks great from the outside but it is truly gorgeous on the inside. The Rockford Fosgate system is an awe and you will blow out your eardrums way before you it becomes distorted. The sport suspension lets you hug the road around turns but still offers a comfortable ride. All around a truly functional car that can still make your adrenaline pump when you want it to.

Great Whip, Wide Turns
By dcomes1st on 01/17/07 09:08 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car and would not trade it for anything. Even though this is my first new car ever, I work in the auto industry and have seen, driven and sold many different vehicles. The 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart is one of the best mid-size sport sedans. I think the gas mileage could be a little better, but then again that's coming from someone who is used to driving a 4 cylinder.

Just Bought It on 1-5-07, Very Happy
By mark mitsubishi on 01/06/07 19:47 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have only have had my Galant for little more than a day. I previously owned an '03 Galant and an '03 Eclipse. Those were very good cars, but Now! WOW! The 2007 Galant is a great deal more refined especially and it has more rear passenger room and better styling than say the '04 model. I'm lovin' it. Betcha heard that one before.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.