I have arrived...again!
By April B on
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I have arrive...again! I owned a '92 Mitsubishi VR4, I missed it until October 2006, when I tested drove the 2007 Spyder, I drove out of the lot that night, while I was there to see another car with my cousin for his wife. The car drives with a feeling of hugging the road which is a good feeling when shifting yes the 6-speed. Girls rule. While the 9 speakers, heated leather seats 6 changer CD MP3 player along with the convertible brings it all into one place and time of being a wonderful driving machine. Oh yeah, should I mention the sweet purr of power with that V6 engine. Sweet! Girls rule with this machine (boys get jealous! LOL). In all the car is a beast amongst the others and it's affordable.
Favorite Features
While driving this Beast of Beauty, and listening to my sounds with the convertible down it makes driving a brand new experience from anything you have ever driven with the deep seats that make you feel secure with it down, the car hugs you. The sound system is really nice with that monster subwoofer!
Suggested Improvements
The view is a lot different when you put the top up. It has a lot of blind spots with the top up.