The one and only, Diamante
By Michael on
1997 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan
I love the Diamante, she's my Mitsu~ I live in Seattle, Washington and the weather here is really weird. Sometimes it rains a lot, snow once in a while, and occasionally, it'll be sunny. But nonetheless, through it all my Diamante has been amazing. Over 150,000 miles and still running strong! What I like the most from the Diamante is its uniqueness from other cars. Everyone these days is out sporting a Honda Civic/Accord or perhaps, a Toyota Corolla/Camry. It's soo boring! That's where the Diamante comes in. Diamante brings a new experience to the road that only a selected few may experience. Diamante is smooth and sleek; made for those that enjoy the finer things in life.
Favorite Features
Leather power seats, frameless windows, sunroof, extremely smooth power steering, classic-car look, The awesome digital climate control monitor, and of course we can't forget the 3.5 V6 210 hp, 231 torque engine! Haha woot!!!
Suggested Improvements
There's no point since the car is discontinued, but for future references, better gas mileage, some interior light would help, and add MORE JDM after-market parts!
By pjm83
on 12/25/14 15:17 PM (PST)

The finer things in life? An 'experience for a select few'? This is a modestly-priced midsize sedan, sold by a mass-market entry-level company with a sales strategy of selling cars to anyone with a pulse in lieu of a credit score. I'm sure it's a decent car (and l must admit I like the looks of it), but I think you have some questionable views on how the Diamante fits in with the rest of the market.