1993 Mercury Grand Marquis - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Marquis model:
Marquis GS in Russia
By max_lovyago on 08/20/12 12:03 PM (PDT)

1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this fantastic car two mounth ago and really felt in love with it! In Russia, even in Moscow there are few Mercurys, and especially Marquis. So you drive through Moscow crazy streets like a king! This car has exellent peformance, super comfort (very quiet at the road) and very powerful AC (yes, our summers are hot - 100 F*). My car's mileage is 89 460, but it has contract motor and new transmition - so like new one. It's very pity thst we have few good roads, and maximum speed limit is 74 mph =( So, i want to say thanks to ford, who made such extraordinary car!

'93 Marquis what a car
By 93 marquis on 05/13/07 20:55 PM (PDT)

1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because I needed a four door due to 3 kids. Now we drive it all the time. The gas mileage is great for an older car but it runs like a dream. I can't even tell the engine is running. And passing power is amazing. State troopers use it, but there is a reason they do. It's pure fun to drive and comfy as a warm blanket on a cold night.

Good ol workhorse
By Paul Elzey on 03/02/07 00:11 AM (PST)

1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

The 93 GS that I owned was as reliable as the sun rising every morning - hardly a problem in 80000 miles of ownership. I ran the miles up to just over 160,000. The engine used no oil between 3000 mile oil changes and was always willing to run. The body was as tight as any car I've ever ridden in, with minimal noise from wind.

Best Darn Car I Ever Owned
By Steven Rapp on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

I've owned BMW's , Mercedes and Jags, but the Mercury Marquis is the best car for the money. I've driven this car thru thick and thin, including moving 5 times, a divorce, and this baby has been with me the whole way. She is as comfortable and rides just like new and she now has 185,000 miles. Car looks and rides like new. I salute the engineers and workers at Ford-Canada for producing a wonderful product for a working stiff like me.