1993 Mazda MX-6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
My baby
By Guido on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I love this car I wish they still made them...

WOW ...a lot of POWer
By Mr. Zippy on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

Bought this car brand new in 1993..came fully loaded..including CD player in '93...was not common in cars then. Never had a single regret..love this car..lots of power, good control (low center of gravity)..great quality...Did not do any major work...just regular maintenance....Do not believe there is any car on the market that would provide the same qualities such as great handling (especially manual drive), fuel economy, reliability, looks, comfort, power...

Awesome Car for Young drivers
By Xzinum on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I'm 19 years old and I bought this car instead of a Prelude(Which was too expensive for me). I bought it 6400$CND and it had 182k on it. Still, the car was in great shape. No rust, very clean inside. Once i tried it for the first time, i litteraly fell in love with it. It has alot of power, great handling and is very quiet. This car combines both performance and comfort at a very cheap price. I would recommend this car to anybody that wants power and yet enjoy his ride. But if you want to modify this car to look like those Civics, forget it. This car is very hard to please. Performance parts are expensive and more rare than any other import cars.

Best darn car I have driven
By rhumen on 03/17/02 17:48 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

Its beauty grows with each passing lane. If you buy one, make sure to get the manual, because the gas mileage on the auto is 18/21 versus 25/28 with the manual. V6 is more fun.

Fun to Drive
By Susanita on 03/17/02 03:13 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I am the original owner of a 93 Mazdea MX-6 LS. My Mazda is getting older and I'm thinking of replacing it, but I cannot find a car I enjoy driving as much. I love the handling (especially around curves) my MX-6 provides. Nearing 8 years and I still love it.

Great Car !
By mx6er on 03/12/02 13:36 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I've had my 93LS since college. At 115k miles now with next to ZERO problems (90k miles are mine). Great in any weather condition (get snow tires), trunk holds a LOT (I'm a keyboard player), is very fun and still looks futuristic. Torquey V6 is perfect for autocrossing. Fix squeaks and rattles with a strut tower brace at the front and rear. A strong online community of Probe/MX-6 owners have helped me through some little issues. Get one, it won't disappoint!

GOOD
By nooru on 03/07/02 10:51 AM (PST)

NICE RIDE!

fun fast
By robert on 03/03/02 00:45 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

for a car with front wheel drive this car has a lot of GO. this car however has its faults the rear pannel where the speakers are squeaks and rattels. if you want a push you back in your seat car this is it.... just don't expect a cup holder for your buddy riding shotgun.