1991 Mazda MX-6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
Best of both worlds, sporty and mpg
By Kage on 03/29/09 10:37 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 DX 2dr Coupe

This car has been reliable and fun to drive. Regular maintenance is all it's needed. This is a great car for the money. My five speed gets 30 mpg with over 200k.

GREAT CAR ,WILL NEVER GIVE IT UP
By nightjams on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Mazda MX-6 DX 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for 11-1/2 years and it still drives like the day I brought it home. It currently has 171,000 miles on it and I have not had one problem with this car but until a few days ago i had to replace to clouch with all them miles it was worth it.You cannot find a better quality car of this age. And the gas mileage is still great with an average of about 34 mpg. Favorite Features: Handling. Engine. Gas mileage

Good car for the money
By powerinliving on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 DX 2dr Coupe

I bought my MX-6 from a friend a couple of years back and it has been very good to me. Very few problems ever.

My first car
By HowBoutNo16 on 07/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 DX 2dr Coupe

This was my first car and I still drive it. It's now a bad car but it has so many problems. The support that holds the muffler broke my brakes suck, they lock up when it rains and it leaks a little oil.

Excellent Car
By Eric S on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 DX 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for 11-1/2 years and it still drives like the day I brought it home. It currently has 165,000 miles on it and I have not had one problem with this car. You cannot find a better quality car of this age. And the gas mileage is still great with an average of about 32 mpg.

1991 MX-6 DX
By Brad in OH on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Mazda MX-6 DX 2dr Coupe

The MX-6 is my first car. It's been great since I bought it. My only complaints are brakes that lock up to quickly in the rain and a rubbery feeling shifter. It has a very peppy engine, although harsh, and gets great gas mileage.