2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Poor plastic
By natzhawk on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV L 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had to give the interior a poor rating. Due to the fact that the speaker's plastic is very poor. Just wiping the plastic can mess up the plastic's color. The driving of the vehicle is smooth and the comfort level is good.

Sweet Ride for my 5 girls.
By Warren on 07/23/10 13:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best large SUV for the money. I'm 6'1", and I can sit comfortably in the 3rd row. Plus the seats fold flat. The competition simply could not measure up to that. Sync is awesome. Bluetooth phone just works and the voice navigation system is very nice. For the most part, the interior is first rate, with nice leather throughout. It's a very nice car slathered in luxury, and the best value in it's class, and I'm glad made the purchase.

Great SUV
By Dad of 4 on 06/17/10 06:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I test drove every large luxury SUV on the market several times. The NAV L was the best value for the price. It is luxurious and the SYNC system is amazing. Fuel economy could be better but it is as expected for a vehicle its size. Very happy with my decision.

Lots of potential
By MVotaw on 06/07/10 12:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I really enjoy my Lincoln. From the front, it's a great looking vehicle with lots of power. That said, the back end looks like a cracker box. Interior is very comfortable, but you can't read the dash in sunlight and there is little leg room in the back. The back glass opens by itself and lets rain / debris run into the cargo area. I've had $5000 worth of warranty done on the truck and the service was fantastic. The interior is very cheap looking and scuffs easily in addition to being a bear to navigate all the buttons. Overall though a very nice vehicle.

Sweet Ride
By rplock on 03/12/10 22:02 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Beautiful vehicle. Very roomy, quiet and polished. Headlights are great. Power is wonderful. Rain sensing wipers are a nice touch. Power fold mirrors are great. Worth the $$'s.

We love our 2010 Navigator
By ander580 on 12/05/09 13:47 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We needed an SUV to replace our minivan. We considered the Infiniti QX56, Yukon Denali, and Ford Expedition. We bought the Navigator because it had every feature we wanted, including fold flat seats, front and rear parking sensors, air conditioned seats, and roomy third row seat. The ownership experience to date has been fabulous. This is definitely the best vehicle we've had. It tows our boat well and the cabin is a quiet comfort zone. My wife and I both want to drive it - that's the only problem so far.

A great luxury SUV
By iceout on 12/05/09 07:48 AM (PST)

2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

A test ride was all it took for me to sign the papers and drive off with my new Lincoln Navigator. What a great comfortable ride with good performance, handling and a very quiet ride. The fuel millage is the same as the Mercury mountaineers that I have previously leased which is amazing for a larger heavier vehicle. The forward and rear sensing systems in the bumper and a rear view camera make it real easy to park. A truly great vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln Navigator Suv in VA is:

$126 per month*