The best SUV on earth
By eddymwu on
2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I just purchased my first Lexus a few days ago and it was the best decision that I had ever made. The vehicle is so comfortable and well built. The quality of the vehicle is absolutely outstanding. The interior is very well made and I really do not want to finish my driving! This vehicle has all the features. The vehicle is so quiet and I just love it. I am not sure about realiability yet, but my Toyota experience ( I used to own a 2002 Toyota Highlander) has been great. This will not be my last Lexus. I am sure that I will purchase another one in the near future. Eddy
Favorite Features
LED light is so cool. It is a head turner! The blind spot monitor is a great feature. I do not have to turn my head anymore when I need to change lane. The quality of interior is next to none! It is so neat and well designed. Navigation system might need time to learn, but once I learn it then it becomes a great feature to have. Powerful engine! I love Lexus' 3.5 V6 Keyless Engine Start is great. No more key chains are hanging.
Suggested Improvements
Simplify the navigation system a little bit more. I bet a lot of buyers might have trouble to set it up. I think Lexus should extend Sirrus satellite radio to one year service. 90 days trial period is too short.