First Wrangler
By Ef on
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
My dad was hesitant to let me get one, until there was a 4-door version. Once it was driven off the semi, the dealer had it for 6 hours, before I drove it away. I have put 1200 miles on it in the last month. The only thing I want to do is to add all of the fun aftermarket accessories, like air horns, my CB, and some fun spotlights. I got an almost fully-loaded X model, with a soft top, and 6 disc DVD player. I have already removed the doors (all 4), and gone on the highway. I've had three of my friends in the back, and they were comfortable. With mostly city driving so far, I am getting 16 mpg. The only other thing is that I wished the half doors were available when I bought mine.
Favorite Features
I love that I now have a 4-door convertible, and the 6 disc changer is great with an MP3 DVD. I also have the 368-watt radio, and can drown out road noise with the top down.
Suggested Improvements
I would have liked my X to come with the Yes brand seats, so I don't have to worry about a little sun shower here and there. It would also be nice for Jeep to install the U-Connect option at the factory.