1992 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Absolute BLAST at low speeds
By Spencer Cooke on 10/21/08 00:26 AM (PDT)

1992 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

As long as you can accept what a Jeep WON'T do, you can truly enjoy what it WILL do. WON'T go over 70 mph WON'T save you money on gas WON'T impress your girlfriend's mother but it WILL go ANYWHERE at about 5 mph WILL save you money up front (it's cheap) WILL look good when dirty This is the coolest vehicle you can obtain for under $5000. Make sure that it's got a manual tranny, 33" tires or larger and a good top. 6-cyl is fast and has a more-reliable transmission but also gulps fuel - but if fuel economy was the point, you'd drive a prius. Get the soundbar, take off the doors and live a little.

Jeep the wonder Vehicle
By Jeepin dg on 12/17/04 05:17 AM (PST)

1992 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

I am aJeep fan but this is a vehicle of all trades -- it is not a master of anything on-road but it does it all and it can truely take you anywhere you want to be. For a daily driver I truely recommend it

It's a JEEP thing, u wouldn't understand
By riddy on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my Jeep new in '92 and 12 years and 98k miles later, it's still going strong. It's fun to drive on dry roads, dirt, or 2 feet of snow. Just don't expect any creature comforts in these older Jeeps - they're sparse inside. But even with a ragtop, the heater works great.

Its a O[[[O
By Dalfun on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

They said if I bought a Jeep I'd be hooked... and they were right I love it!!!

The great JEEP!!!
By Todd McCrary on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

I love to drive my jeep . I love the way it performs and how easy it is to work on it