2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: 2nd Time Around the Block

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

2nd Time Around the Block
By iamwhoam on

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2000 JGC Laredo V8 that I really liked, but rotors warped. Bought this Jeep Limited HO V8 early 2003 and have put 35000 miles on in 16 mnths. No front rotor warping like the last Jeep, tracks great, stable through high speed turns as long as you keep a constant turn. Try to "saw" your way through turn and you will upset your balance. Slight harsh shift from occasionally. Maybe a small back seat, not a huge cargo area. But way shorter and more easier to drive than a recent Trailblazer rental. I think the interior styling is still attractive, and open. Resales not the greatest it seems, but I love it so much I may keep. Go with V8 HO!

HO V8 Dash Design Audio controls on steering wheel 4wd Non warping rotors. Heated seats- I'm always hot, but they're great in the winter and long trips to loosen back. Sunroof

Better cubby hole in dash. Real non-stick in middle dash- almost loast a cell phone going around a corner. Smoother shifting Inch or 2 more rear leg room.