2014 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:

Great Car, Great Value
By eflatblues

2014 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted to wait till my first year of ownership was completed before offering my opinion. As of July 3rd I will have owned my 2014 Elantra SE Manual for a year and have put a little over 16,000 miles on it. My thoughts after a year is that this is a very good, solid, economical and reliable automobile and has been completely trouble free. I really like the styling and find the car very comfortable to drive. The fuel economy is fantastic. Mixed city/highway cycle returns 36.4 mpg and if I am keeping a steady 70 72 on the highway I consistently get 40.2. The Elantra is an exceptional value and is worthy of consideration in a new car purchase.

Steering Mode

Bluetooth & backup camera on base model.

Love my 2014 Limited
By William Rice

2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I am not sure about the bad reviews because I love mine. I owned everything from, Pintos to Caddys. I like the car all the way around and feel it is one of the most under rated cars out there.

Leather Push button start 320w stereo Manual shift mode Heated seats, even the back seats

Need passenger electric seats

2014 sport
By sorento2006

2014 Hyundai Elantra Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

just traded in a 2013 volvo c70 for a brand new elantra sport with 6-spd manual.wow,this car has it all...high tech bluetooth,back up camera,push button start,heated leather seats,power driver seat,just to name a few.i got the windy blue with beige leather.great sound & love the steering.paint is better than on a volvo.

features galore...very solid

the leather looks like rough vinyl with perforated holes in the seating areas,but at least it smells like leather.the sport model should come with a spoiler.

I really enjoy my new Elantra
By red_rider28

2014 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased the Elantra SE on June 8th and so far I have put about 4700 miles on it. It is a very comfortable car for my commute of about 50 miles round trip daily. I have taken several long road trips of over 300 miles with no issues. Over all I could not have asked for more from Hyundai. I am a loyal customer as I also own a 2012 Hyundai Accent SE.

My favorite features include the bluetooth audio/phone and the backup camera. Also SirusXM radio is a must for long trips.

Love this car!
By chrisw5000

2014 Hyundai Elantra Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2014 Elantra Sport one month ago. I have 1000 miles on it and have enjoyed every mile! I love the larger 2.0 engine and more power over the the 1.8 liter. Its like driving a sportscar with the functionality of a sedan. I have a 4 year old so you can see how functionality is important. I'm getting better gas milage than what was shown on the window sticker (with the Active ECO turned on). You do sacrifice power for the economy however. I almost bought a Sonata turbo but decided the Elantra Sport was a much better value for my budget and I still get the sporty feeling I was yearning for. The more I drive it, the more I like it. Get yours today, you'll like it too!

Power, sunroof, back-up camera, bluetooth, leather, push button start.

None