2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
I love my PILOT!
By Family Vehicle! on 01/08/10 14:49 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best ever! I have no leather seats but I will be getting them soon. I recommend this car to everybody it has no flaws. It handles like a small car and will continue to be my car of choice.

Most reliable car we've owned
By JG on 12/06/09 11:20 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've owned a Honda CRV then upgraded to a 2003 Pilot...Had numerous problems with the '03 after 6 months. Traded it in for an '07 and couldn't be happier. Gas mileage, eco mode, etc. great! Also hauls large trailers no problem. CONS: (1) area between console; very hard to clean! (2)outside noise - all of our Hondas had this issue! (3)Engine sensors can be too sensitive. - We've traveled across country w/this car and we felt absolutely safe knowing it was reliable. The '07 model is much nicer than the newer models. I would buy another one.

It's a Honda
By Steve on 06/05/09 05:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the pilot for the roomy cabin, great ride, driving position and handling. I have owned 10 Honda's and this one has not disappointed.

Love my Pilot!
By Gwen on 08/22/07 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned an Expedition, a Suburban and an Explorer Sport and this one is by far the best! It feels solid, low road noise, lots of leg room front and back. Acceleration is surprising for an SUV. Gas mileage is okay. I love it! Good job Honda.

Great Family Car!
By Jon on 05/09/07 15:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Pilot for 6 months now and absolutly love it! I have had all the others and this Pilot easily is the best ever! And I almost bought the 4runner since I think the Pilot is funny looking! With just over 6000 miles I am just now averaging the 17mpg which they advertised. 20 mpg has been my best on all highway driving. Drive quality is fantastic and I am so glad that I got a car with third row seating so I can seperate my young boys. Car has tons of space for storage between seats and also in the back. Easily holds 4 guys and all the golf gear! Makes a great family car. Tons of space and small kids fit well in third row

New Pilot owner... LOVE this car!
By Jennifer W on 04/28/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had my Pilot for 3 days, but I am absolutely sold on Honda now! We looked at all of the midsize SUVs and for the money, this was the best value hands down. I love the fact that all side curtain airbags come standard, and that shoulder belts are available for all passengers, even in the 3rd row. There is virtually no road noise, and it rides like a dream. I just love everything about this vehicle so far! Just waiting to check the mileage... hoping it gets what the sticker says it will. I feel great about having this as our family car - I was sold as soon as I saw the safety ratings. If you are looking for a lot of bang for your buck, test drive the Pilot!

Bad Investment!
By Sharyn on 04/26/07 03:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having a Honda minivan, we thought that the Pilot would be a no-brainer purchase. We were wrong. The mileage is so far off on this SUV that it's criminal. I don't think I broke 11-12 mpg on the highway going 55-60 without any cargo or other passengers. The engine is underpowered if you are driving a vehicle that actually contains passengers. The interior is nice, the sound system is good, and all the guages are nicely layed out. The car comes with very little coverage (which is why Honda Care is so strongly "encouraged." After putting some miles on, I am beginning to hear a lot creaking.

Not too crazy about this SUV
By ray on 04/25/07 19:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The gas mileage is horrible!! I get 13 miles to gal.,not a lead foot. There is a clunking noise in the rear of the car always think I have run over something. co-worker has same model and same problem. dealer states nothing wrong. The build feels cheap. Engine is quiet, has good power.Drivers seat is postioned funny to the steering wheel( cannot explain this correctly,try to put your knee on the steeing wheel). Gas and brake pedal are in weird position also. Cannot wait to trade this vehicle. Cannot use all speakers due to vibration makes sound terrible.Had Toyota Highlander V6 and it was totaled (not by me).gas mileage was 18 in city, and saved my life.Waiting for 08 Highlander to buy.

Just love it!
By froiland on 04/09/07 20:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving my new 2007 EX Pilot for 3 months now. It has good power and acceleration. Very smooth and comfortable ride. Very good stopping power. A bit of body roll but it's fun to drive. Solidly built, roomy, very good interior.

So far so good
By app1wml on 02/22/07 10:34 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my new Pilot for a month now. Smooth ride, comfortable seating, large cargo area with third row folded flat. Gas mileage has been as advertised (18+ city), just don't gun it off the line and you'll be fine. Crossbars on roof rack should be standard. Don't notice the front-end wobbling at high speeds, others have complained about.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.