2009 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: 2009 LX - Not bad

2009 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Review

2009 LX - Not bad
By ale on

2009 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought the LX and have been driving it for a few days. The car is easy to handle and the ride is pretty smooth. I know it is an base model but for safety reasons, with children in mind, I wish Honda would just make all their models with electronic doors. I would have loved to purchase the EX but could not afford the price. Also would prefer the review mirrors to be a bit larger as their is a blind spot area that is hard to catch. Second, design the radio closer to the driver so you're not having to reach so far over to work the radio - some people are short. Finally, I think a tray, similar to the one in the front should also be placed between the second row seats.

Easy handling, very roomy, comfortable.

Electronic doors on all models for child safety. I'm scared that my younger children will get smashed fingers or hands. The doors are heavy!! It's just not safe. A second row flip tray, like in the front, would be helpful for kids (drinks, food).