2004 Honda Insight 1.0L 3-cyl. Hybrid 5-speed Manual w/AC Consumer Review - best car ever

2004 Honda Insight Hatchback - Consumer Review

2004 Honda Insight 2dr Hatchback w/Air Conditioning (1.0L 3cyl gas/electric hybrid 5M)

best car ever
By david johnson on

For two years I wanted an Insight. I talked myself out of it because it was a two seater. I decided to buy a Think electric car instead, but Ford stopped that one. Last Summer (2003) I decided to go for it. I ordered an Insight and it took 6 months for it to arrive.Then, I got the car. It is the best car ever made. On trips I regularly exceed 80 mpg. It handles like a sports car. It goes around corners like water thru a hose as they say. And it's roomy inside. Just my favorite car I've ever owned. Everything works great.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage,appearance, and exceptional handling are my favorite features. It is simply the best car on the market right now. I'm 56 years old and have owned 11 vehicles. This is the most awesome.The best.

Suggested Improvements

Make it so that one can raise or lower the electric windows without having the engine on. The outside rear view mirrors distort space.