2003 Honda Element Consumer Review: Love my Element!!

2003 Honda Element - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love my Element!!
By Sarah on

2003 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am 47 years old and have always seen cars as simply a way to get places. I have never actually "loved" a car before. I love my Element!! I love the outdoors and lugging my kayak around is never a problem for me now. The seats are so versatile: I moved my daughter to and from college 3 years running by removing the back seats and loading it up- and you know how much girls bring to college! It is easy to get my elderly parents (both are 81) in and out. It is fun to drive; I have the 5 speed and love the location of the stick. I had one of the first ones in my area and was stopped on the street many times to tell people about my car. It is easy to clean as no carpets! I love my Element!!!

My favorite feature is the versatility of the seats. Remove completely or fold up for unexpected large hauls. I also love the stick location. That's cool!! I loved my Element so much that both my sisters got them, too! We now refer to each other as the Silver one, Orange one and Blue one!

I don't think you could do it due to the removable seats but the only thing I can think of is making the rear seats hold 3 passengers instead of 2. Beyond that, I can think of nothing.