New Civic Believer
By Max on
2009 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I traded in my Expedition for this Civic as a means to get rid of my truck and to resell the Civic with no problem. At first I was just going to keep it until I found something else that I was interested in, but not anymore. I am more than pleased with the purchase of this car. Before it was just an in-between car, but now the more and more I drive it, I couldn't believe why it took me so long to realize this is the best car for your dollar overall. It's so fun to drive, styling is amazing, interior feels like you are in a cockpit of a jet and best of all it is so practical for almost any occasion. My suggestion to anyone thinking of buying one is too buy it and never look back!
Favorite Features
I-Pod Aux connection, driver gauges, the trunk space, the look of it, low cost to own as far as gas mileage, routine maintenance, insurance, and resell valve if you were ever thinking of selling it.
Suggested Improvements
A trunk release on the key would be nice. Also, I wish the 197HP engine was the base. Now that would give the little car a kick of power without having to own a SI-Manual. I live in a big city with lots of traffic and buying a manual car is at the bottom of my list.