2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: New 08 Honda Civic Hybrid with

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navigation)

New 08 Honda Civic Hybrid with Nav
By Joxes on

2008 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

With the gas price rocketing and the need of replacing my 02 Land Rover Freelander I decided to go for a hybrid. Decided quickly to go for the Honda Civic for a simple reason. I have long legs and I couldn't fit in the Prius. The Prius steering is not telescopic. The 08 Honda Civic Hybrid is great, I decided to get the nav which is by the way a great system very easy to use and the system even understand my foreign accent (french). Because of my back problems I needed to get a very comfortable car. The freelander was comfortable, the Civic is even more comfortable. The seats and the driving position are great. The gas mileage is excellent 44 MPG for combine driving.

Control most of the features with voice recognition. Possibility of adding a media card with your MP3 on it (I have installed a 2Gb CF with many songs). GSP very precise. Great interior.

Just add a bluetooth to the nav system to see your cellphone contact on the nav screen and use the car speakers as hand free.