2008 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
I'm really liking it!
By dm on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

So far so good, bought second hand, very zippy, very comfortable seats, huge windshield. Interior plastic gouges/scratches very very easy, didn't like the rims it came with, has a blind spot on either left or right of the windshield, likely do to the thickness of where they put the side airbags. Overall, I really enjoy this car, wish it had another plug in thing for cell phone/gps etc. Fairly noisy from road noise

Awesome
By gapster on 02/08/10 09:34 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! its my 3rd honda...never owned anything else. The one complaint I have about this car is it is terrible in snow! it seems to slip around a lot. Looking into buying some better tires that what it came with. other than that....I have nothing but great things to say about this car!

Great Commuter Car
By Commuter Car on 05/15/08 12:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Looked at the Corolla S and Mazda 3 before settling on the Civic. Was a toss-up between the Corolla and the Civic but the safety features were slightly better on the Civic. Great little car. Sporty, comfortable, fun to drive, and the mpg is great. My wife drives it as a commuter car and it regularly gets 35+ mpg on the hwy. Overall very pleased so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.